Hipsterize Your Pencil
These hipster pencil toppers are totes amaze! To make them, you’ll need:
- Card stock or heavyweight printer paper
- Color printer
- Glue or tape
- Scissors or X-acto knife
- Download the printable.
- Print the pdf onto card stock. Fold along the dashed line. Open and glue or tape the sides together.
- Cut out all of the pencil toppers along the outer solid line.
- Once the toppers are cut out, carefully cut the two lines above the bottom tab. Be sure to not cut beyond the lines – you may separate your topper from its tab.
- Tightly wrap the bottom white strip around the top of the pencil. Hold firmly and tape the wrap around the pencil.